I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Give Thanks


Here is my interpretation of a sketch challenge No. SK111508 at Papercraft Planet -- an online community for papercrafters. There are lots of groups to join there so go take a look and join in and share the fun. This card required me to think -- and late at night I'm at my best especially while the washing machine is running, because it offers me an open flat surface when my studio work table doesn't offer any. LOL. The stamping on the background of this card is the Stampendous texture cube stamped with Memories Brown, and edged (believe it or not) w/cool blue Prismacolor marker which created a muted edging - not blue at all. Memories Blue ink pad sponging on the phrase panel. All the rest is Sizzix die cuts except for the Emagination punch for the feathery leaves, and Marvy punched oak leaves. The ribbon across the inner rectangle is to repeat the red circles of the apples in the cornucopia. Happy Thanksgiving All!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is stunning! I love the sizzix cornocopia! Just beautiful! You do good work at night!

Sarah Shew said...

I think this one may be my favorite so far - and that's saying something.