I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Double Fun

Teddy Stampers' Challenge: my favorite kind of challenge -- create whatever you wish -- but you get double credit for doing "doubles" or adding the recipe of twos. I mention here in case there are readers only to this post, that I am on vacation and therefore have limited supplies to work with but I was still able to go down for double! My Mr. Teddy Fisherman was stamped twice and overlayed for dimension - there are two bees in the picture, two fish, two ribbons, and two words in the phrase. Now that's double talk!

Stuff I used: PSX, Michael's $ Stamp, paper -- Cloud 9 Design, watercolor pencils, crystal lacquer, pop dots, ribbon and scallop circle from my "suitcase."


my hand

8 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun card for a person who likes fishing.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Martha,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cherie said...

Hi Martha, Great fun card love the ted and your colouring. Thanks for doing the 2x2 and joining Teddy Stampers for this challenge.
Thank you also for your visit and lovely comments.
Hugs cherie

stampinfrog said...

This bear is so adorable Martha!Beautiful card!
Hugs,Connie

Mary said...

The bear that you used is adorable. Your card is awesome. The challenge sounds like lots of fun.

Sue said...

Doubly nice!

Hugs
Sue

Annie said...

a gorgeous card and a cute teddy bear image! thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers.
hugs, annie x

Angélique said...

Lovely card and great image.
Thanks for playing with us at Teddy Stampers :)