I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Skylar Flying High


Happy Harvest

Have I mentioned that I love Sizzix? This card has a Sizzix jelly frame embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then tapped with Memories sepia ink. Kinda looks like imitation dyed leather huh? This is a left folded card blank that was stamped with the bare tree (PSX ) before applying with foam mounts, an assembled Skylar (theneonrainbow), -- Skylar's eyes are covered with Crystal Lacquer -- stamped tag "Happy Harvest" (Embossing Arts) tied to frame with raffia strands– and Maple Leaf (Marvy) and Oak Leaf (Family Treasurers). Ahh, I miss PSX and Embossing Arts – thank goodness there are still a "few" stamp makers out there! LOL

No comments: