I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An Award!!

Wow! Look at this! I have truly entered the blogging world with this gorgeous award from Els G. Thank you Els. What a delightful surprise, and a wonderful opportunity to pass this on to some extremely talented ladies I enjoy visiting via blogs.

The rules are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

The hardest part of this "assignment" is picking just five -- but here are just a few of my favorite bloggers and to whom I pass this beautiful award:
Adventures from the Monkey Hut
Karen
Kimmie
Jovita
Lori

5 comments:

Marilynn said...

Congrats! You are truly an award winner in every way.

Jovita said...

Congrats on your award, you totally deserve it. Thank you passing it along to me... that is so sweet of you ;) Have a great weekend ~ Jovi

The Mama Monkey said...

Congrats on your award!! You completely deserve it!

And you are too sweet to think to pass it along to me. :) Made my day.

Els G. said...

Glad you enjoyed your Award! You deserve it!
You passed it on to some great blogs, I'm definitely going to visit them more!
Els
x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for nominating me!!! You're so sweet!