I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Scarey Stuff

Michelle's accordian card tutorial has brought me a lot of fun making this assortment of Halloween cards. (This time I worked alone without any help from my black cat.) Also, a reminder to visit Michelle's blog here before Halloween and get your name in the "pumpkin" for her "Bargain of the Century Blog Candy."

Stamps are from Martha Stewart, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, Art Gone Wild, and Peddler's Pack. The bat stamp used on the front doesn't show the title of the book - but it is one of my favs (for those of you who know how I love a play on words) "Fly By Night." Other images and shapes are Sizzix and Sizzlets and Martha Stewart punches. Watch for more scarey stuff as the day of the Great Pumpkin approaches.
my hand

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Martha, these accordion Halloween cards are fantastic!! Love the Dracula! I will have to check out that tutorial!

Tammy x

Jane Wetzel said...

these cards are so darn cute! tfs!

Donna said...

Wow Martha, I love all your halloween cards, beautiful design i will have to check out that tutorial. Donna x

Sue said...

Wow, you have been busy girl! Halloween is so much fun, and you have created some really cute cards. And without the help of your kitty friend!

Lexxie said...

What a fantastic collection of Halloween creations! And I love your beautiful black puddy cat too,
Love Sarita xx

cats whiskers said...

What a Brilliant creation this is dear, so much work has been put into this
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Wow! what fabulous halloween cards Martha I love the detailing in your cards and they are so beautifullu put together. Debbie x

Rachel said...

WOW!!! these are SPOOKtacular! you did a wonderful job with these.
hugs,
Rachel

Michelle said...

wow martha!! your cards are ALL wonderful!!
it thrills me that you liked my tutorial enough to give ot a try... create such fantastic cards...

and by the way...CONGRATULATIONS MARTHA!!! you're the blog candy winner over at my blog...YAY!! (you were #13..and random.org picked #13!!!

please stop by and send me an email with your mailing info so that I can send the Sizzix alpha set to you!

michelle
mypaperbliss.blogspot.com