I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Precious Moments


Precious moments are ones such as these as we share with our friends and families -- whether our table is laden with food, or it is just a bowl of soup (and in this case you can bet it isn't turkey soup!) May everyone be reminded this Holiday to give thanks. I give thanks to God for all things and especially for my family and friends -- and that is why I stamped "Thanks be for Thee" and will be hand delivering this to my daughter and her family on Thanksgiving Day. I am presenting this here for a challenge from Stampin' Sisters In Christ and I encourage you to visit there and view the gorgeous work created by the DT. The verse inspiring this challenge for homage to the spirit of Thanksgiving is: Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. (NIV) I am thankful for my blogging friends who give me courage and inspiration. Thanks be for Thee!

Stuff I used:
Stamps by Stampendous and Stampin' Up
DCWV distressed backgroud paper, Prismacolor pencils, Sizzix, Diamond Glaze,
Oval, Scallop, and hole punches, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

my hand

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Martha,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandy O said...

Love your sentiment! I will have to search out those precious moments stamps. Your card is just adorable!

Sue said...

Very nice Martha, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Congratulations to your Son on his graduation, can tell you are so very proud!

Anonymous said...

Martha this is so cute, I love it. I hope your Thanks giving is a blessed one. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSCC.

Susa said...

Oh, so cute! Beautiful card!! I love it!

Hugs, Susa

Ceal said...

what a sweet adorable card! TFS

peggysue said...

Look at that little pumpkin vine, that is gorgeous. Great image and lovely colors. Thanks for participating in the SSCC this week! And you left so many comments for other stampers, what a kind heart you have.

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so beautiful and sweet. I love the vine with pumpkins winding around the main panel and image.

orchids R4me said...

WOW that is such a beautiful card! Where o Where did you get that stamp!? That is a MUST have for me..lol
WTG! love it.