I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerbread Family

I'm wishing a very special family a Merry Christmas and to help with those wishes, I created a larger version of my coffee cozy recycle project to create a "carrier" for a Cashier's Check in an "undisclosed" amount (since my recipient might visit here). My dh and I selected this lovely family of four because they need a little extra help this Christmas. Inside is the "surprise" and a note telling them how my dh and I know what it is like to have "skinny" times and because the Lord has blessed us in so many ways, we are grateful to be in a position to pass on some blessing to others.
my hand

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Martha I really love this one that gingerbread family are wonderful I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

mueppi said...

Wow.. Martha
your gingerbread family is so wonderful!!
Have a great 3. advent!
Hugs Gisela

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what a lovely cute and festive family card Martha.gingerbread men biscuits are still my sons favourites.janex

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful holder, love the cute ginger bread family. Your cards are lovely and thanks for the comment on my blog. Anesha

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Martha.

Hugs Riet.x