I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stepping up to the Plate

While I am still just walking by my wall of rubber, my laundry still gets done in between the time I spend playing with my new Bernina sewing machine. I am so very lucky to not only have the time to sew now that I am retired, but to also receive great new ideas and instructions from my local Bernina store "Sew From The Heart" -- and that is exactly what I am trying to do -- Sew from the heart. Here's my "latest" -- a Christmas tree napkin" created on my Bernina 830 (fondly named "Bernie"). I'll be hitting the rubber soon though with the approaching holidays ---but whether I am stamping or sewing, it is always from the heart.



my hand

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Oh, I just absolutely love this. Your holiday table will be soooo pretty.