I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ready for a bedtime story



I guess I still remember how to sew -- pajamas, at least. Here Lucky Lucy and her new sister (who arrived under the tree on Christmas day -- I believe she was American Girl of the Year for 2011) are set for a bedtime story in their stylish new pjs. The "crocs" were a great find on Amazon.com!

These may look simple -- but the doing was not so much -- requiring a lot of fussy finishing -- but makes me all the more pleased. Now, I am ready for my bedtime story --


1 comment:

Sue said...

Great job, Martha, I have a lot of American Girl Doll sewing under my belt. Actually enjoyed it. Now she's 13 and they are all packed away......time passes so quickly, enjoy while you can.

Hugs
Sue