I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kick up Your Heels

A favorite thing I endeavor to do in my studio is recycling.  In fact, I have built quite a reputation in that regard.  While I was still working, my co-worker was so much aware of my desire to recycle that she would always ask before discarding something that might have recycling potentional.  

Today a box has become a very stylish cowboy boot in honor of my son-in law's ___th birthday.  The box was somewhat stylish to begin with having contained a Hawaiian styled mug from Hilo Hatties.  

Sissix die, brads, cord for a lariat and the phrase created with a label maker were the basis for this design.  My artist son and his fiancee embellished the envelope (with the assistance of a Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers stamp) and the inside to make our greetings and well wishes known.  The barbed wire is from an unknown unmounted stamp.


Kick up your heels!

No comments: