I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Friday, March 6, 2009

I am Inspired


Early in January of this year, I was thrilled to learn that Mary had put me on her list for this beautiful "from the heart" award created by permission from gratefulness.org. I've been a long time in acknowledging my own heartfelt thanks for being included on this award list as a blogging friend of Mary. Please go over and visit her. She has a beautiful selection of cards with great explanations and close up details of her work. There are no special rules for passing this on so my rule for this one is to say "ditto." I would like to refer you back to the original posting so that you can see the great blogging friends attached to this award. I am new to the blogging world but I am proud to say that I am a follower of some of the bloggers on Mary's list and I hope to visit more of them as time goes on. These are very talented people and I send this award back to them with my own heartfelt thanks and gratitude for their willingness to share their beautiful designs and ideas and to say "you inspire me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that is so sweet of you! You are an amazing artist and it's hard to believe you are new to this! I'm so happy to have found your blog and thankful for your friendship! :) Big hug, Mary