I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Make it a Royal

Card Trick No. 9 - Another Royal Flush to wish a friend a Royal Birthday. A Cuttlebug embossed background sets off the Royal Flush playing cards -- a queen cut out from another card reigns supreme and shows where her heart is. The cards are lightly sponged with Memories Red Barn.; fern leaf punch - Emaginations; little green flowers, stash, and "Make it a Royal" is by my hand. Hope you receive the Royal treatment today.

See other card tricks under titles: King for a Day, Drama Queen, Gogh have great Birthday, A Perfect Pair, Lucky Draw, Queen of Diamonds, Queen for a Day, High Handed
my hand

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

How creative Martha!

Sue said...

Another great "card trick". Your friend is going to love this one.

The Mama Monkey said...

Love your card cards! Amazing!

Susan (rainy) said...

I love the playing cards being part of the design. This is so fun and creative!

Mary said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for leaving me a comment, so I could come by and say hi. Love your work and when you start to use the cricut you will love it!!!! I am using my cricut so much that I am missing my ink a little.lol