I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Cameo Appearance

What a great sketch by Eiglas for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week. The sketch reminded me of a cameo so that
was my inspiration. The DCWV paper helps with a victorian kind of look. And I guess you could say that I like gold! -- gold flourishes, medallions and such to follow the sketch. For the label or tag element of the sketch, I tried many different labels and bits of lace but nothing seemed to fit for the period look I was trying to achieve -- so there sits a little dimensional butterfly for that element. Thanks for coming for a look - please let me know what you think.

Stuff I used: MS punch, cuttlebug embossing folder, nestabilities, Emginations punch, Craft punch, Sizzix die cuts, gems, sequins, and heart from stash. Stamp: unknown (but adored).

my hand

2 comments:

Sue said...

Just beautiful, love the image.
Does remind you of a cameo.
Very nice.

Hugs
Sue

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Martha.

Hugs Riet.xx