I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Use It!


It wasn't until I saw Sibohan's new blog challenge spot that I realized how long it has been since I've done anything serious in my studio. The new challenge spot that she and her co-founder, Sami, have designed is called "Use It Tuesday" and it's intention is to target those crafty supply hoarders. Their challenge is to "dig into your scrappy stash and play along." Well, that's where I become embarrassed -- as I am one of the best hoarders around and lately I've been doing more hoarding than creating. Won't you join me in creating something from your stash for their challenge?

my hand

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out Martha!! Now, get off the computer and make something!! LOL ;)