I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A New Baby (Stamper)

We have a new "baby stamper" in the family! Last week-end, our younger daughter accompanied me to the Mesa Spring Fling where like-minded individuals gather to see all the new products offered by some of my favorite rubber stamp companies. I think she may have been encouraged to come with me by her father thinking that I wouldn't spend the entire day there. As it turned out, however, we now have another stamper in the family. We walked around all the booths more than twice, looked and touched (and purchased) lots of stuff! Here is a card she created at one of the make and takes. Simple and sweet -- Happy Spring!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Martha, I am so proud of you!! LOL Hey, you made the sightings at UIT. :)