I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring

Happy Birthday -- My Dear AZ SIS!
Spring is here! What's more fun on a beautiful spring day then to go for a ride with friends? This bicycle bovine with chick friends is such a happy image I couldn't wait to create something with it. Visit the Penny Black challenge spot for lots of great Spring ideas because the challenge this week is "Spring is Sprung."
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I'll surely return the visit!
Stuff I used: Penny Black, All Night Media, G (Michael's $ stamp); Sizzix dies, Cuttlebug embossing folders, McGill punches, Tim Holtz distress inks, Coloring by Prismacolor markers and watercolor pencils, Mystic Fire embossing powder, pop dots, Pilot gold pen, ribbon and flowers from stash.


8 comments:

Sandra1968 said...

This card is very beautiful and I love the image!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

KraftyKaren said...

Fab card - that stamp is such fun and great for a spring card.

Karen x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Martha.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love it!!

Liz McGuire, said...

Great card, made me smile. Thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black,

Liz x

The Mama Monkey said...

WOW...lots of work into this and it was worth it! So cute!

Sandy O said...

Awww...so cute and perfect. I don't know how you did the fence, but I absolutely love the touch it adds to the whole scene.