I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pumpkin Head


Pumpkin Head has received more hits on Etsy than Skylar (my son's "first born") so I thought it was time to put this stamp to the task of making a few Halloween cards. Here is our favorite so far and the one that will probably be used for a current swap I am participating in.

Pumpkin Head was stamped with a top boss pad and heat embossed with fine line black embossing powder. He was colored and shaded using watercolor pencils and a fine brush. Cut Pumpkin Head out and assemble with brads ready to go on the card face.

Card face: Orange textured paper over black chromecoat card blank. I Love Sizzix! ZigZag frame from black chromecoat, tombstone, and pumpkin as shown. Purple highlight cut oversize to frame the 3-d pumpkin. Write details on the tombstone and age the edges with a silver stamp pad. Affix all to card face. Pumpkin Head goes on with one foam mount at his waist to allow him to do the twist.
Hope you enjoy the look. You can find the Pumpkin Head stamp at theneonrainbow.etsy.com

No comments: