I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's Your Day....

Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week is to create a card for a child.  I've had this little fisherman for quite a few years just sitting in the drawer waiting for an opportunity to ink up -- and he was just right for the job.  This diorama has three layers of different lengths -- the longest layer is the back with a mountain range, the middle layer (second longest) is water and a trout jumping up and the first layer (shortest) is the focal point and message.  When fastened together, it creates arcs so that the card is free standing.  I purposely used large paper fasteners instead of small brads for assembly as it will be mailed flat and little hands will be putting it together.


Inspiration from Sandy Genovese's book "Pop-Up Cards and other greetings that Slide, Dangle &  Move".- page 76
.Stuff I used:  Azadi Earles All Night Media, and Darcie's, Martha Stewart border punch, Sizzix, Cuttlebug embossing folder, prismacolors, and glitter.

my hand