I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snow Much Fun




Splitcoaststampers is having a Holiday Blitz featuring a tutorial a day -- and I am delighted to have discovered Cindy's tutorial at Splitcoaststampers for this snowman telescope card.  It was so concise, I was able to easily duplicate her project  -- it was so great I couldn't see how to improve upon it.

I had never made a telescope card or a center step card and this included both! I am still smiling at the result.  I hope you do too. Check out Cindy's tutorial here.  There's snow doubt you'll have fun making your own.
my hand

Different from the tutorial are holly leaves from a Marvy Holly leaf corner punch, stick arms hand cut, "buttons" made by tapping standard paper fasteners on a black ink pad and double dipping embossing powder -- heat set, bottom border - Martha Stewart snowflake border punch and the "Home for the Holidays" is ribbon from stash

1 comment:

Riet said...

Wat een prachtige kaart.

Liefs Riet.