I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Make A Big Splash


"Make a Big Splash" -- that is what I inscribed on the inside of this card for my cousin, Anne, who just turned 60 (Aunt Dot's daughter). This delightful frog is from Penny Black with his puddle enhanced with crystal lacquer. The other components are a narrow underlining of corrugated card stock, and another band punched with a frog punch. It would have been fun to put the froggie punch outs on the inside of the card, but I frogot to do that. This brings me to another use for this card -- yup! A belated, "I frogot it was your birthday." All of you being prolific card artists there is probably never a problem with frogetting to send a card. And, those receiving one of your cards surely "jump" for joy. (Thank goodness my son hasn't seen this post as you know how he feels about my corny sayings.) Well, I'll be frogging along until next time.

5 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is so cute! Love the frogs!

Can you please stop by my blog, I have something there for you!

Carolyn Bounds said...

How sweet is this!!!!:o) Such a fun and cheerful card!!! I know your cousin Anne is going to love it:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Sarah Shew said...

Martha - have I told you lately that you are REMARKABLE! Your talent and energy are amazing - I am so proud of your achievements. Wow.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cute! LOL I love the punched out frogs and that main image is ADORABLE!

Marilynn said...

Love frogs so I love this card.