I "heart" my extraordinarily creative friends -- you will too when you visit them!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last of theTangent


Our younger daughter lives in Texas and has worked with and loved horses since she was old enough to walk. She won't be home for Christmas so this is the card I made for her. (My son's comment on this card? "Best one yet, Mom." -- I'm thinking he wants me to bake him a batch of cookies). Below is the inside of the card with a present (good wishes) under the tree from every family member.





The simple outside gives no indication of what she will find when she opens the card. Merry Christmas, Rikke! And, now I an on "elf" duty and must work on many other projects with the deadline of Christmas! I wish everyone and all their fur babies a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year. Until next time, tah, tah.

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love this one! That ribbon is yummy!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

eviledna said...

What a lovely card, brilliant idea to put all the family on the gift tags. I bet your daughter was over the moon when she got it.
Hope you and your family have a brilliant New Year.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a fabulous card!!!! I love the elegant card front, but the fun interior is absolutely spectacular!!!! I know your daughter will love it!!!

I hope you had a fabulous holiday!!! I just wanted to let you know that I left you a little something on my blog.

Hugs!
Carolyn